Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sale: Calvin Klein Jeans Tops

I found these tops on sale at Calvin Klein Jeans (I actually found them some time last week... as you may have noticed, I'm a little behind in my posting...), and I think they're great. I especially love the first two. I would wear #2 with an adorable cardigan and dark jeans. Which one is your favorite? What would you wear it with? And can you ever forgive me for not posting in over a week?


1. Elbow Sleeve Tunic, on sale $14.99 (link)
2. Printed Tunic, on sale $14.99 (link)
3. Mixed Media Gathered Squareneck Top, on sale $24.99 (link)
4. Cap Sleeve V-Neck, on sale $24.99 (link)
5. Cap Sleeve Button Front Top, on sale $29.99 (link)
6. Scoopneck Top with Puff Sleeves, on sale $14.99 (link)
7. Flutter Sleeve Mesh Top, on sale $14.99 (link)
8. Crochet Stitch Sweater, on sale $16.99 (link)

www.calvinkleinjeans.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment