Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sale: 50% off Gap Sweaters

I know I've been posting about a lot of sales lately -- it's hard for me not to share a good deal when I find one. And speaking of good deals...
Check out the Holiday Deals Event at Gap.com, going on now until Sunday! Fifty percent off all regularly priced Women's and Men's Sweaters, 30% off all regularly priced Women's Outerwear, and 30% off select Men's items. Additionally, shipping is free with purchases of $50 or more.

Here's what I would love to buy for myself:


1. Luxe crewneck sweater, now $19.75 (link)
2. Ruffle-front henley sweater, now $22.25 (link)
3. Navajo turtleneck sweater, now $29.75 (link)
4. Cozy turtleneck sweater, now $19.75 (link)
5. Ruffle-trimmed military jacket, now $68.60 (link)

Here's what I would love to buy for Christian:


6. Marled zip-up cardigan, now $34 (link)
7. Merino v-neck sweater, now $24.75 (link)
8. Wool CPO jacket, now $54.60 (link)
9. Leather gloves, now $20.65 (link)
10. Multi-color knit scarf, now $17.15 (link)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! If you plan to go shopping on Black Friday, have fun (and be safe)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment