Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sale: 50% off Tulle

I got this in my e-mail this morning:

If I hadn't banned myself from shopping until the New Year, I would be all over this! I love the super chic vintage feel of Tulle. I usually stay away from all stores on Black Friday because I'm afraid for my life, so online shopping would be the way to go for me. Are any of you big Day After Thanksgiving shoppers?

I'm assuming that "site wide" means that everything is 50% off, but I've been burned by Tulle promotions before, so if you're planning on taking advantage of this sale, I would advise you to proceed with caution.

Here are some of my favorite things (prices reflect a 50% deduction):


1. Chambray Pencil Dress, $20.70 (link)
2. Denim Canvas Pencil Skirt, $35 (link)
3. Striped Twill Pencil Skirt, $27.50 (link)
4. Tone-Tone Pullover, $19 (link)
5. Scallop Knit Cardigan, $18 (link)
6. Diamond Knit Belted Cardigan, $15.60 (link)
7. Tweed Shawl Collar Sweater, $15.75 (link)
8. Ruffle Tee, $16.50 (link)
9. Vintage Wool Ruffle Coat, $42.50 (link)
10. Double Breasted Houndstooth Jacket, $31.50 (link)


So, are you going to buy anything at the Tulle Black Friday sale?

0 comments:

Post a Comment