Friday, November 13, 2009

Etsy Find: VerreEncore Enamel Jewelry

The Etsy seller I'm featuring today has been one of my favorite sellers for a while. I bought the Tiny Blue Pebble Accent Necklace for my sister Alice for Christmas last year, and I didn't want to give it away! (I did give it away, and now Alice's two-year-old daughter Kate is envious also.)

VerreEncore uses a process called enameling, which means that she fuses glass to metal at a temperature of 1500˚, which results in very vibrant colors. It's surprising to me, because of the method that she uses, that her items are so delicate and feminine.

Here are some of my favorites:


1. Swooping Swallow Pendant, $38 (link)
2. Trio La Mere Necklace, $40 (link)
3. Extraordinary Canary Pendant, $38 (link)
4. Sweetheart Necklace, $33 (link)
5. Tiny Blue Pebble Accent Necklace, $25 (link)
6. Hummingbird Pendant, $38 (link)

www.etsy.com/shop/VerreEncore

0 comments:

Post a Comment