Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looks for Less: Bib Necklaces

My very first look for less!  I'm so excited!  I'm also excited about bib necklaces.  I've never been one for layering on accessories -- I prefer one unfussy statement piece, and bib necklaces are just what I've been looking for.  {Although does anyone else think that the name "bib necklace" is a little silly?  I mean, I know where it comes from, but that doesn't mean I don't feel a little weird whenever I say it...}



Blu Bijoux Crystal Encrusted Ribbon Bib Necklace, Max & Chloe, $118 {link}
Flower Gemstone Bib Necklace, Fred Flare, on sale $17.99 {link}



Hanging Bellflower Bib Necklace, $138, Anthropologie {link}
Vintage Lace Bib Necklace, $22, erinkeys @ Etsy {link}

They're not perfect matches, I know, but I think they still capture the vibe.  I think my favorite is the Etsy necklace -- I especially love the subtle color palette.  What do you think?  Which one do you like best?  Do you think they look enough alike?  Let me know by leaving a comment.

5 comments:

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

how awesome! and i love that the second one is handmade.

Madeline said...

My favorite is definitely the pink etsy one! Great finds, Mary!

And I also second that the term 'bib necklace' is weird.

Madeline said...

Oh, I just realized that I have seen Erinkey's shop before, and even posted on it WAY BACK, and am a big fan!

cindy said...

love the pink orange one !!

cindy said...

where do u find the material to make the 'ERINKEYS' necklace ?? Beautiful

Post a Comment