Tuesday, January 26, 2010

AE New Arrivals

I know I've mentioned this before, but I am all about wanting spring to be here already.  {What with the possibility of Punxsutawney Phil seeing his shadow and the Lost Season 6 Premiere finally airing, I have a lot riding on this year's Groundhog Day.}  I think that's why I keep dreaming about new arrivals, instead of scouring stores' sale sections for good deals.

For example, I think these two tanks at American Eagle are adorable.  I love the details... the flower appliques, the sequins, the chiffon.  I want them both:



Cut It Out Cami, $24.50 {link}
Sequin Cami, $39.50 {link}

What do you think?  Do you love these tops as much as I do?

5 comments:

Madeline said...

Hey, after reading Chloe's Deal of the Day, I went and looked at those too! They are fabulous aren't they?

Angela said...

I like those camis too.

J.Frey said...

I love both of them! Thanks for the finds! I just found your blog and I love it!

Mary said...

Madeline -- I think you just called me out! You're right, I didn't find them on my own, but I do love them. :)

J. Frey -- Thanks so much! Come back soon!

Madeline said...

haha, I wasn't trying to call you, just mentioning a common source.

Post a Comment