Saturday, April 10, 2010

Old Navy Outfits

So, sometimes I play the "What if I had to buy an entire wardrobe from one store?" game.  Kind of like What Not to Wear meets Where the Heart Is.  I don't know why I would ever be in that situation, but then the point of my clothes dreams is not to be realistic, it's to have fun.  If I were to have realistic clothes dreams, they would be very short and boring and not at all fun.

Yesterday I played the "What if I had to buy an entire wardrobe from Old Navy?" game, which turned into the "What if I were buying the perfect wardrobe for a beach vacation from Old Navy?" game.  Because if there's one thing that consumes my fantasies as much as clothes, it's spending massive amounts of time at the beach.  And I came up with four outfits.  I love them, and now I really want to go to the beach:



Outfit1:
1.  Halter Swimsuit, $29.50 {link}
2.  Lightweight Crew-Neck Raglan Tee, on sale $7.99 {link}
3.  Two-Tone Canvas Beach Tote, $16.50 {link}
4.  Oxford Bermudas, $24.50 {link}
5.  Faux-Leather Looped T-Strap Sandals, $19.50 {link}

Outfit 2:
1.  Ruffled Bomber Jacket, $29.50 {link}
2.  Mock Two-Piece Dress, $19.50 {link}
3.  Beaded Fabric-Cord Necklace, $9.50 {link}
4.  Faux-Leather Trimmed Crescent Tote, $16.50 {link}
5.  Faux-Leather Cross-Strap Wedges, $29.50 {link}

Outfit 3:
1.  Gauzy Plaid Top, $19.50 {link}
2.  Origami Applique Cardigan, $26.50 {link}
3.  Low-Rise Skinny Pants, $29.50 {link}
4.  Ruffled Platform Peep-Toe Booties, $29.50 {link}
5.  Embellished Flower Headband, $6.50 {link}

Outfit 4:
1.  The Diva Skinny Jeans, $29.50 {link}
2.  Roll- Up Sheer Plaid Shirt, $24.50 {link}
3.  Cat's-Eye Sunglasses, $9.50 {link}
4.  Espadrille Wedges, $29.50 {link}
5.  Lightweight Tonal Scarf, $12.50 {link}

What do you think?  Do you like my outfits?  What would you love to wear to the beach?  If you could buy an entire wardrobe from one store, which store would you pick?  And what would you get?

10 comments:

Audrey said...

I love outfit #4!

Elizabeth said...

Awesome outfits - you really can put them together! So we don't have a ton of room, but anytime you and the hubs want to come stay with us you are welcome:)

Madeline said...

Mary! You found some great stuff! And I haven't even seen most of the pieces. I especially love the paisly suit and the striped top dress.

I generally wear a fleece zip up and jeans to the beach. But Alaska's beaches weren't what you were talking about, were they?

I love all the looks, and I could see wearing any of them!

Great job!

uberchicforcheap.blogspot.com

Teri said...

I totally heart all of the outfits! And I think maybe we should go to the beach because I definitely need some ocean-air healing! :) We could make a day trip of it!

Chloe said...

Oooh, great outfits! My favorite is #3, I would totally rock that. Good job!

Jessie said...

These outfits are so fun! I loved #2. Living in Utah I don't get to the beach much, but they are fun summer outfits too! If I had to pick any other store to buy everything from it might be J.Crew or Target! I love them both!

Mary said...

I went to Old Navy on Monday and got the jacket and the shoes from Outfit #2. I love them both -- they're amazing for the price!

Carla said...

1. this makes me really excited to come back to the states and be able to shop not only everywhere, but old navy in particular

2. i wish i had your long legs so I could wear bermuda shorts, because those are super cute. They just don't do any favors for us vertically stunted folk.

mommy Orkid Belle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommy Orkid Belle said...

love it! I love it! Thanks for sharing. U are giving me some ideas that I can use on our planned trip to FL. Woho! Can't wait for beach time this summer!

I really do love Old Navy and I shop a lot at that store. I think they have great choices of clothing and everything for such reasonable prices. :)

Adin B
http://itssewtasticmama.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment